Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Well, since my last write up here, I've actually been fairly lazy. I took off a week from running and working out while my ankle was resting. Then last week, I re-joined up with the boot camp Monday and Wednesday in hopes of a last minute boost for the big race. That brings us to Saturday, Feb 14... aka... the Myrtle Beach 1/2 marathon.

My goal for the race was to finish in less than 3 hours... and I finished in 2:46 official time. Although we stopped to pee along mile 6 or so, so my actual watch time was more like 2:40. I was pretty proud of the day and really not all that sore. They are supposed to be emailing me if there are any pictures of me from the race. Hopefully one will turn up. Yes, I was an idiot and forgot a camera!! That's really all I got right now. My ankle is holding up and actually feeling better than it did after the 15K, who knew.

Next goal... A triathlon! Stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment